NICL Administrative Officer Bharti 2024: नेशनल इंश्योरेंस कंपनी जल्द ही प्रशासनिक अधिकारी के पद पर मेगा भर्ती जारी करने जा रही है। भारत सरकार के अधीन नेशनल इंश्योरेंस कंपनी द्वारा घोषित भर्ती में यह भर्ती कुल 274 पदों के लिए होगी। NICL Administrative Officer Bharti 2024 पात्र और इच्छुक उम्मीदवारों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने के लिए आमंत्रित है। NICL Administrative Officer Bharti 2024 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन की प्रारंभिक तिथि 2 जनवरी 2024 है और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 22 जनवरी 2024 है।
Note:Detailed advertisement will also be published in Employment News dated 06th January, 2024.
NICL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2024: नेशनल इंश्योरेंस कंपनी ने अपनी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट https://nationalinsurance.nic.co.in के माध्यम से NICL Administrative Officer Bharti 2024 के लिए ऑनलाइन फॉर्म आमंत्रित किया है। NICL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2024 पात्रता, शैक्षिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा आधिकारिक विज्ञापन के साथ-साथ हमारे लेख NICL Administrative Officer Bharti 2024 के नीचे विस्तार से दी गई है।
NICL Administrative Officer Bharti 2024 Overview
|National Insurance Company Ltd
|NICL Administrative Officer (Specialist & Generalist) (Scale I)
|Application Start Date
|02 Jan 2024
|Application Last Date
|22 Jan 2024
|Salary (Pay Scale)
|RECRUITMENT OF 274 ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS (GENERALISTS & SPECIALISTS) (SCALE I)
|Written Test (Pre. Main) | Interview | Doc. Verification
NICL Administrative Officer Bharti 2024 : Important Dates
- Application Starting Date – 02 Jan 2024
- Application Submission Last Date – 22 Jan 2024
NICL Administrative Officer Bharti 2024 Application Free
The candidate should pay application fee (including GST) as under:
- General Candidates – 1000/-
- Reserved EWS Candidates – 250/-
Note – Through online Payment Only
NICL Administrative Officer Bharti 2024 Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
Candidates Should Possess Chartered Accountant (ICAI) / Cost Accountant (ICWA), Degree, PG (Relevant Discipline).
Age Limit for NICL Administrative Officer Bharti 2024
The post-wise age limit to apply for the NICL Administrative Officer Bharti 2024 is provided below
- Candidate age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the Government rules and regulations
Selection Process for NICL Administrative Officer Bharti 2024
- The written exam will be conducted in two phases Phase – I: Preliminary Examination online Phase – II: Main Examination online
- All the candidates who registered successfully will be called for Written Test (Online Test) without verifying their eligibility. However, candidate should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria before applying. The verification of certificates/documents/eligibility of shortlisted candidates shall be done before calling them for Personal Interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of overall marks scored in Main Examination after evaluation as above.
How to Apply for NICL Administrative Officer Bharti 2024
- Refer to the NICL Administrative Officer Bharti 2024 Notification to determine your eligibility.
- Candidates to go to the Company’s website https://nationalinsurance.nic.co.in/ and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate and his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application and should be the same as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets as well as on the Identity Proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature has been uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Fill Up Online Application Carefully.
- Accurately complete the application and upload necessary document.
- Click on “PAYMENT” Tab and proceed for payment.